Confidentially browse live roles from the comfort of your own sofa. Set up alerts to get notified on new jobs. Actively search for the next role, or just passively keep tabs on the market.
The job search experience you expect in the digital age
Register in under a minute and use for free forever. Browse privately, knowing no one can see your profile. Apply to have your CV routed directly to the hiring team.
benefits for candidates
Our value proposition
- We work directly with leading employers to source the most desirable lateral career opportunities.
- We continually refresh our portfolio to ensure every role is actively recruited for.
- We fully disclose employer brand, compensation and role details so you can make an informed decision.
- We don’t believe in ‘selling’ jobs to candidates. We show you the market, you decide what is right for you.
- We protect your privacy. Your profile is confidential and invisible to employers and other candidates.
- We respect your busy schedule. No cold calls, no coffee chats, no burden on your professional life.
how it works
Connecting you directly with leading employers
Apply to be considered for an interview by the hiring manager. Our team will ensure you hear back from the employer, and help you prepare if invited to interview.
Received an offer? Congratulations! Our team can help you to liaise with the employer and negotiate your package.
Trusted recruitment partner of leading Big Law employers
We partner directly with top-tier law firms to ensure you always hear back
- US Law Firms
- Magic Circle
- Large Commercial
- Investement Funds
frequently asked questions
Counselpath was created for experienced legal professionals – qualified solicitors or trainees completing a training contract. We welcome professionals from City law firms and alumni working in-house. The platform is suitable for professionals from the following practice areas: Antitrust and Competition, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Funds, Intellectual Property, Private Equity, Real Estate, Restructuring and Insolvency, Tax.
No. Your Counselpath profile is strictly confidential and visible only to yourself. We don’t allow employers to browse the candidate pool, even on an anonymised basis. So no employer can figure out it’s you based on education, work history or other factors.
No. An employer can only see your profile if you have explicitly and voluntarily applied for a role with them. Even in this case, they would only be able to see the basic profile info, such as your name, as well as the CV you have submitted specifically for this role.