Confidentially browse live roles from the comfort of your own sofa. Set up alerts to get notified on new jobs. Actively search for the next role, or just passively keep taps on the market.
The job search experience you deserve in the digital age
Register in a few minutes and use for free forever. Browse privately, knowing no one can see your profile. Apply in confidence and stay informed every step of the way.
benefits for candidates
Our unique value proposition
- Hand-picked, most exciting career opportunities from top 1% of legal employers
- Up to date, continually refreshed collection of actively recruiting roles
- Maximising transparency so you can make an informed decision (compensation, process, team size, rankings)
- We believe ‘selling’ jobs to candidates is not right. We show you the market, you decide what is best for you
- Your profile is strictly confidential and invisible to other candidates
- An employer can only see your profile if you have voluntarily applied for a role with them
- We respect your busy schedule. No cold calls, no coffee chats, no burden on your professional life
how it works
Connecting you with leading legal employers
Apply to be considered for an interview by the hiring manager. Our team will ensure you hear back from the employer, and help you prepare if invited to interview.
Received an offer? Congratulations! Our team can help you to liaise with the employer and negotiate your package.
Curated legal jobs from leading employers
We hand-pick a selection of most exciting legal career opportunities
- US Law Firms
- Magic Circle
- Large Commercial
- Investement Funds
frequently asked questions
Counselpath was created for experienced legal professionals – qualified solicitors or trainees completing a training contract. We welcome professionals from City law firms and alumni working in-house. The platform is suitable for professionals from the following practice areas: Antitrust and Competition, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Funds, Intellectual Property, Private Equity, Real Estate, Restructuring and Insolvency, Tax.
The platform is currently available by invitation only to maintain a cohesive community profile. We have seeded Counselpath memberships among professionals working in leading law firms and in-house corporate teams. Each member can invite an unlimited number of connections.
No. Your Counselpath profile is strictly confidential and visible only to yourself. We don’t allow employers to browse the candidate pool, even on an anonymised basis. So no employer can figure out it’s you based on education, work history or other factors.
No. An employer can only see your profile if you have explicitly and voluntarily applied for a role with them. Even in this case, they would only be able to see the basic profile info, such as your name, as well as the CV you have submitted specifically for this role.