Get in touch to discuss your hiring needs. We will understand your objectives, demo the platform and take care of onboarding your vacancies on Counselpath.
partner with counselpath
Instant access to hundreds of leading fee-earning professionals
Source talent through industry-leading digital recruitment experience. Develop earlier, direct connections with candidates. Protect brand equity and firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits for employers
Our value proposition
Access top talent
- Post your vacancy to immediately access a pool of vetted City lawyers and alumni. Each member is verified by hand.
- Receive a curated shortlist of candidates to facilitate the interview process.
Elevate candidate experience
- Access talent where it wants to be reached – online and at their own convenience. No more cold calls please.
- Connect with candidates earlier and more directly to build meaningful, lasting relationships.
Protect your brand and storytelling
- Fully control your brand and key recruitment messages. Avoid overselling and candidate misalignment.
- Work with a partner whose short-term and long-term incentives are fully aligned with yours.
how it works
Connecting you with experienced City solicitors
Receive a curated candidate shortlist from a dedicated Talent Manager. Decide which candidates to invite for an interview and notify them via Counselpath.
Take candidates through your interview process and hire the best. Your Counselpath Talent Manager will support you every step of the way.
Choose a fee model that fits your hiring needs
Based on % of first year annual salary. No upfront or recurring fees. Pay only when you hire.
Unlimited hiring on an annual subscription basis. Contact us for more details.
frequently asked questions
No, we are not. Our vision is to support Big Law employers through the use of technology and data. Counselpath is a digital platform facilitating access to a proprietary network of experienced legal professionals. It fills the gap between direct sourcing and external agency recruitment.
Posting vacancies on Counselpath is free. We do not charge any upfront or retainer fees. We operate two fee models: either a success fee per hire or an annual subscription. Our digitised operating model enables employers to achieve operational and financial efficiencies vs. traditional recruitment agencies.