For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Counselpath Limited with registered address at 167-169 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PF, United Kingdom.
Counselpath has a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for all matters relating to privacy and data protection and can be reached at our registered address or by writing to email@example.com. Please address your email to Data Protection Officer.
What information we collect
We collect the following personal information:
- Email address – where voluntarily provided by visitor through newsletter sign-up
- First Party Cookies – collected on each website visit. Information collected includes:
- IP address of the user’s computer
- The referring URL (if any)
- Browser software identification (i.e. the brand and version of your browser)
How do we use personal information
We use the collected information to:
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communication to inform you about our product offering
- Carry out polls and surveys to gather customer feedback and further develop our offering
- Ensure the content on our website is presented in most relevant manner
- Improve and personalise user experience on our website
- Understand website visitor population via third party tools like Google Analytics
The legal basis for processing personal data is voluntary user consent, expressed either through visiting the website or leaving user email address in the newsletter sign-up box. You can withdraw your consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing from marketing communication via link included in our marketing emails.
When do we share personal data
How do we store, secure and process personal data
We have a strict data protection policy in place, which forms part of core training for all of our employees. Counselpath employees are also bound to a confidentiality agreement.
Your rights in relation to personal data
In accordance with GDPR regulations we respect your privacy rights and will provide you with access to personal data you have provided through the platform. If you wish to access, amend or delete any data we hold about you please contact us at email@example.com with a subject line ‘Personal Data Request’. It may take up to thirty (30) business days to process your request. Please note you have the possibility to unilaterally remove yourself from marketing communications by unsubscribing via a link included in Counselpath newsletter.